Pre-Merger Murrumbidgee Shire Council IP&R Documents
As part of the NSW Government’s commitment to a strong and sustainable local government system, the Local Government Amendment (Planning and Reporting) Act 2009 was assented to on 1 October 2009.
Murrumbidgee Shire Council actively encourages members of the public/community to take the opportunity to make comments on items placed on public exhibition.
At the Ordinary Meeting of Council on May 11, Council endorsed for exhibition the draft Delivery Program 2013/14 - 2016/17 incorporating the Operational Plan (Budget) 2016/17 and draft Ten Year Long Term Financial Plan 2016/17 to 2024/25 and Draft Fees and Charges for 2016/2017. To view these documents, please click on the links below.
DRAFT Operational Plan (Budget) 2016/17 and draft Ten Year Long Term Financial Plan 2016/17 to 2024/25
Murrumbidgee Shire Council has the following documents which together form the suite of required documents for Integrated Planning and Reporting.
- Community Engagement Strategy
- Murrumbidge 2030 Community Strategic Plan
- MSC Workforce Plan
- Murrumbidgee Asset Management Strategy
- Murrumbidgee Shire Council Operational Plan 2015/2016
- Delivery Program and Operation Plant Update
Asset Management Plans
- Asset Management Plan - Transport
- Asset Management Plan - Buildings
- Asset Management Plan - Parks_and_Recreation
- Asset Management Plan - Water and Sewer
- Asset Management Plan - Stormwater and Drainage
In 2009, the NSW Government introduced legislation requiring all councils to implement a new strategic planning framework known as Integrated Planning and Reporting. The Integrated Planning and Reporting documents are updated annually and can be viewed on this page.
Integrated Planning and Reporting Documents