Road Opening Permits

A Road Opening Permit (Section 138) is required to excavate:

  • A road
  • A footpath
  • A nature stip

Please contact Council's Engineering Department for further information or download the Road Opening Permit here.

If your works require installing a pipe under the road you be required to also fill out Attachment A - Agreement for Water Pipeline in or/and under a road.