Welcome to our Employment and Positions Vacant page.
Murrumbidgee Council is a great place to work. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, working for a progressive and innovative Council and making a difference to the community, please apply below.
If there are no positions advertised below, the application due date has already passed. Feel free to contact Council if you are interested in a Council position.
Corporate & Community Services Manager
The Murrumbidgee Council is seeking a motivated, committed and highly skilled leader who will be responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of the corporate (customer services, administration, records, ICT, Human Resources, governance, WHS) and community services (community care, community development and the library) functions for the Murrumbidgee Council across the local government area.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the management team leading cultural and corporate change through quality staff management and the implementation of strategies and systems which support a robust, efficient and effective management of the new Murrumbidgee Council and the services it provides.
To be successful in this rewarding role you must meet the following selection criteria;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a corporate or community services related discipline
- Successful management of a corporate and/or community organisation or department.
- Positive cultural and organisational development experience
- Superior communication, negotiation and planning skills and the ability to influence a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in developing and maintaining an effective and functioning team
- Proven financial management of an organisation or department
An excellent salary including a three bedroom home in Darlington Point under a subsidised rental agreement will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For more information including a copy of the position description and applying for a position guidelines visit www.murrumbidgee.nsw.gov.au - positions vacant
For a confidential discussion please contact Wayne Marshman- 0458 374 634 or email@example.com
Applications close-9TH November, 2018